Best Antivirus for digital security
05 Best Antivirus for your digital security
What is an Antivirus? Antivirus is a bunch of software, also known as anti-malware, is a computer program used to prevent, detect, and remove malware.
Antivirus software was originally developed to detect and remove computer viruses, hence the name. However, with the proliferation of other kinds of malware, antivirus software started to provide protection from other computer threats. In particular, modern antivirus software can protect from malicious browser helper objects (BHOs), browser hijackers, Ransomware, Keyloggers, backdoors, rootkits, trojan horses, worms, malicious LSPs, dialers, fraud tools, adware, and spyware. Some products also include protection from other computer threats, such as infected and malicious URLs, spam, scam and phishing attacks, online identity (privacy), online banking attacks, social engineering techniques, advanced persistent threat (APT) and botnet DDoS attacks.
1. Symantec Antivirus is an American software company it provides cybersecurity software and services. It is the leading antivirus company in the world. It offers below security services.
- Cloud Generation
- Advanced Threat Protection
- Information Protection
- Endpoint Security
- Email Security
- Network Security
- Cloud Security
2. Avast Antivirus raises the bar on security with real-time protection, intelligent threat-detection, and added security for your network, passwords, and browser. Easy to install and easy to use, no other free antivirus comes close.
What’s special about Avast?
With over 400 million users and 28 years of experience under our belt, Avast’s security software is always on the cutting edge. We work hard to keep top-notch security solutions accessible to professional and casual users alike, so no one has to go without protection.
- 400M customers protected worldwide
- 186 countries use Avast
- 43 languages supported
- 66M threats blocked a month
3. AVG Antivirus was founded in 1991 with the purpose of protecting people around the world, using the latest in cutting edge security technologies. AVG gained success quickly after introducing the Premium business model for the first time in the antivirus market.
Largest Security Company in the world that offers security, utilities, and VPN solutions to more than 400 million users around the world.
AVG uses the latest technology developed by world-renowned security experts to provide real-time defenses against real-time threats. This technology allows our users to safely and confidently surf the web, shop, bank, download files, chat, network, and email.
4. PANDA SECURITY – The Antivirus revolution don’t be a target: join the next generation of digital protection. It is one of the best antiviruses in the digital security world. It comes in two variant like Home user and Corporate. Panda has also launched the security for different device technology like Windows, Mac, Android etc.
Get one-month free trial. Next-Gen Antivirus to protect your Digital Life. Making your life easier and safer with Panda Dome
5. Malwarebytes is primarily a scanner that scans and removes malicious software, including rogue security software, adware, and spyware. Malwarebytes scans in batch mode, rather than scanning all files opened, reducing interference if another on-demand anti-malware software is also running on the computer.
Malwarebytes is available in both ways like free and paid.